Rooftop Photovoltaic System Installations
Many industry experts contributed content to the course's five self-paced learning modules covering each of the CSRP exam domains. This five-module program, which will take approximately 15 hours to complete, includes:
- Planning and Implementing Safety Requirements
- Identifying Structural, Roof Assembly and PV System Design Issues
- Applying Basic Electrical System Principles and Practices
- Estimating, Contracting and Selling a Roof-mounted PV System
- Managing and Directing Roof-mounted PV System Installations
The CSRP designation is a voluntary certification for professionals who plan to oversee installation of rooftop photovoltaic (PV) systems. The credential evaluates whether candidates have the underlying knowledge required to successfully install rooftop PV systems and certifies individuals for all building types.